Purchasing & Payment TermsApril 17, 2020 2021-11-18 15:54
Purchasing & Payment Terms
Thank you for choosing Safe’N’Clear, Inc. to purchase The Communicator™ facemask, the first FDA approved and ADA-effective facemask on the market that is made in the USA.
To provide the most efficient customer service experience, customers should register through our website by creating a username and password. As a registered customer, you will receive 24/7 access to view recent orders, manage shipping and billing addresses, track shipments, and edit password and account details.
It’s simple and should take less than two minutes to create:
- First, register online with Safe’N’Clear, Inc. by clicking on the “Login / Signup“ link in the top right hand corner of your screen. Enter your email address and create a password to register.
- Next, complete your registration by entering your billing and shipping addresses, and if paying by credit card, you may enter your payment information (optional) to save time when making online purchases.
- Once your account has been set up, you may proceed with making your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If The Communicator™ mask is in stock, you can can select your products, click on the “Purchase Now” button, and proceed with the checkout process through our website.
- If The Communicator™ mask is on backorder you can click “Pre-Order Now” to reserve The Communicator™ mask. Once our stock is updated, your account will be charged and you will receive an email with your shipping confirmation and tracking number. Please note, you will not be charged until your order is ready to ship.
- If you see out of stock, we are currently unable to accept new orders at the time. Please check our website online for product availability status.
We accept most major forms of credit cards for online purchases.
Yes, we accept PO’s if you have an online account set up with us. To apply, simply fill out the PO Credit Application and return it via email to email@example.com.
If you have been pre-approved for a direct billing account using a PO number*, please send us a copy of each PO request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your order.
Direct billing customers now have the following options:
- If stock is available, you may order online using your pre-approved PO# to checkout online. Just select the “Purchase Order” payment option to check out online.
- If stock is not available and we are only accepting “Pre-Orders”, you may send us an email with your PO# and product order to be manually entered into your online account. Your order will then be placed in the queue to ship as soon as the product is available.**
- You can view your order details and track shipments through your online account.
- An invoice will automatically be emailed upon shipment of your order, along with a shipment tracking number.
- Billing terms are Net 30 days unless otherwise indicated.
- For all EFT payments, please submit remit payment details to email@example.com
- All payment-related inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
*PO’s that do not match the shipping and billing addresses entered into the online order could result in delays of your shipment or cancellation of your order.
Our Corporate Accounts division requires a business credit check application be filled out by the appropriate representative of your organization.
If approved, you may begin using Purchase Orders to submit your orders. There are 2 ways you can place your order with Safe’N’Clear:
- Create an order online and use the Corporate Account option at checkout. Be sure to enter the correct PO number in the field to place your order online. Then submit a valid pdf copy of the PO to email@example.com; or,
- Submit your PO directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Corporate Sales Team will process your order manually.
Payment terms are NET 30 or less depending on agreement terms.
Once an order is entered in our system, an automatic notification will be sent to the buyer’s email address indicated on the purchase order. You can view order details and track shipments using your assigned username and password.
An invoice will automatically be emailed upon shipment of your order, along with a shipment tracking number.
Documentation for setting Safe’N’Clear Inc. up as a vendor:
There are currently no limits on how many boxes/cases you can purchase.