The Communicator™ Surgical Face Masks with Clear Window (Level 1)
$60.00 – $540.00
The Communicator™ Surgical Face Mask with Clear Window is a single-use disposable mask intended to be worn in the operating room as well as dental, isolation, and other medical procedures to protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate materials.
This Patented, FDA-registered and approved device meets ASTM Level 1 surgical mask standards with the added benefit of a fog-resistant clear window for improved communication. Supported by Interpreters, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Hygienists, Orthodontists, other Health Professionals, Educators and Teachers seeking clearer communication and exceptional protection.
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Express Orders placed after 1PM ET, will not picked up by the Carrier until the following day.
Note: Sales tax can not be refunded. Tax Exemption Certificates must be submitted and approved before placing an order.
See product specifications and in the description below.
- Individual Boxes – Each box contains 40 masks
- Case Quantities – Each case contains 400 masks
- Single Use Only – This mask is a single-use disposable mask.
- Window Size – Approximately 4.75 inches long and 1.35 inches in the middle tapering to .5 inch at the end.
- Actual Mask Size – 6.75 inches wide by 3.5 inched high.
- UNSPSC code: 42131713
- FDA K152561
- ASTM F2100 Level 1 Protection:
- ≥95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- ≥95% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- ≤4 mmH2O/cm2 Differential Pressure
- Resistance to Synthetic Blood Penetration at 80 mm Hg
- Flammability Class 1
- Comfortable material with elastic earloops and adjustable nosepiece design.
- Not made with latex.
- Made entirely in the USA for guaranteed highest quality.
- Available exclusively from Safe’N’Clear Inc.
- The Communicator™ is NOT an N-95 mask.
Any cleaning or sanitizing of disposable PPE needs to be cleared by your healthcare facility infectious disease and prevention unit, and users assume full responsibility and any risks/liability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Zenobia Sowell(verified owner)
Easy process to purchase, after having purchase clear masks before. Sophia was wonderful and very knowledgeable!
Robert Lake(verified owner)
Purchased for my father’s benefit as he is nearly deaf and depends on lip reading to communicate. He is 90 years old and now is on Hospice. We purchased this box to help out the Nurses and Aids that come to see him. He will be able to read lips better. We used these for his 90th birthday party as well with great success after my brother brought up a box for him. I just wish there was a way to get them covered by Medicare for deaf people.