The Communicator™ Surgical Facemasks with Clear Window
$60.00 – $540.00
The Communicator™ Surgical Facemask with Clear Window is a single-use disposable mask intended to be worn in the operating room as well as dental, isolation, and other medical procedures to protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate materials.
This Patented, FDA-registered device meets ASTM Level 1 surgical mask standards with the added benefit of a fog-resistant clear window for improved communication. Supported by Interpreters, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Hygienists, Orthodontists, other Health Professionals, Educators and Teachers seeking clearer communication and exceptional protection.
Orders are usually processed and shipped within1-2 business days.
See product specifications in the description below.
- Individual Boxes – Each box contains 40 masks
- Case Quantities – Each case contains 400 masks
- Single Use Only – This mask is a single-use disposable mask.
- Window Size – Approximately 4.75 inches long and 1.35 inches in the middle tapering to .5 inch at the end.
- UNSPSC code: 42131713
- FDA K152561
- ASTM F2100 Level 1 Protection:
- ≥95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- ≥95% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- ≤4 mmH2O/cm2 Differential Pressure
- Resistance to Synthetic Blood Penetration at 80 mm Hg
- Flammability Class 1
- Comfortable material with elastic earloops and adjustable nosepiece design.
- Not made with latex.
- Made entirely in the USA for guaranteed highest quality.
- Available exclusively from Safe’N’Clear Inc.
- The Communicator™ is NOT an N-95 mask.
Any cleaning or sanitizing of disposable PPE needs to be cleared by your healthcare facility infectious disease and prevention unit, and users assume full responsibility and any risks/liability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.