The Communicator™ Surgical Face Masks with Clear Window (Level 3)
$62.00 – $550.00
The Communicator™ Surgical Face Mask with Clear Window (Level 3) offers maximum protection without compromising comfort and breathability. This single-use disposable mask is intended to be worn in the operating room as well as dental, isolation, and other medical procedures to protect both the patient and healthcare personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate materials.
This Patented, FDA-registered and approved device meets ASTM Level 3 surgical mask standards with the added benefit of a fog-resistant clear window for improved communication. Supported by Interpreters, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Hygienists, Orthodontists, other Health Professionals, Educators and Teachers seeking clearer communication and exceptional protection.
Note: Sales tax can not be refunded. Tax Exemption Certificates must be submitted and approved before placing an order.
See product specifications and in the description below.
- Individual Boxes – Each box contains 40 masks
- Case Quantities – Each case contains 400 masks
- Single Use Only – This mask is a single-use disposable mask.
- NEW 40% Larger Window Size – Approximately 4.75 inches long and 2.0 inches in the middle tapering to .5 inch at the end.
- Actual Mask Size – 6.75 inches wide by 3.5 inched high.
- UNSPSC code: 42131713
- FDA K152561
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 maximum barrier protection (use for high risk of spray and/or fluids):
- ≥98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- ≥98% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- ≤5 mmH2O/cm2 Differential Pressure
- Resistance to Synthetic Blood Penetration at 160 mm Hg1
- Flammability Class 1
- ASTM Level 3 masks provide maximum protection—without compromising comfort and breathability.
- Comfortable material with elastic earloops and adjustable nosepiece design.
- Not made with latex.
- Made entirely in the USA for guaranteed highest quality.
- Available exclusively from Safe’N’Clear Inc.
- The Communicator™ is NOT an N-95 mask.
Any cleaning or sanitizing of disposable PPE needs to be cleared by your healthcare facility infectious disease and prevention unit; and, users assume full responsibility and any risks/liability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.