As a customer acquisition and business development professional with over 20 years of experience, Lisa Simonsen understands the complexities and importance of supply chain management in today’s economy. A Boston University graduate with a degree in Mass Communication, Lisa has had the unique experience of working on both sides of the aisle, the procurement role as well as enterprise development.
Lisa’s extensive work portfolio includes:
- Strategic sourcing consultant assisting multi-national firms in negotiating contracts for goods and services
- Project Manager tasked with reducing corporate operational costs
- Business Development executive in the transportation and logistics industry
For instance, in her most recent role as a Client Relationship manager, she was responsible for identifying and on-boarding eCommerce clients looking for a distribution management solution that unified omnichannel sales, optimized domestic and international distribution and managed the fulfillment of direct-to-consumer goods.
As a result of her experience, Lisa understands the importance of organizational goals and their influence on purchasing behaviors. Therefore, effective procurement activities need to be mindful of their impact on operating costs while maintaining a strict adherence to quality standards. Combining this understanding with transparency has enabled Lisa to successfully partner with many of the Fortune 500 companies in the business to business and business to consumer sectors.
Lisa’s primary goals at Safe ‘N’ Clear include:
- Identify, research and develop new target markets with an emphasis on healthcare and life sciences
- Develop sales strategies to identify decision makers as well as key stakeholders
- Present Safe ‘N’ Clear’s value proposition to potential clients and articulate the benefits of ADA compliance
- Design industry specific sales campaigns and collaborate with marketing on their implementation, execution and measured effectiveness
- Provide consultative selling by articulating the appropriate solution to client specific problems
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with clients that are built on trust and respect
- Develop Safe ‘N’ Clears sales satisfaction survey to solicit customer feedback to support company efforts for growth and development
- Ensure a customer-centric approach to Sales initiatives
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (267) 815-1273